Wednesday Circle: Women in the Workplace
Time & Location
About the Event
Gather for a Circle discussion on the realities of being a woman in the workplace. We'll explore this subject from two unique angles. First, we'll discuss authenticity and full personhood in a business setting. We'll follow this with our own battle tactics for the workplace by crowdsourcing strategies to affect workplace change. We'll share the tools, tips, and tricks we each use to establish safety, respect, income and leadership equality for women in our professional spheres.
Join the Napa Women’s Circle on Wednesday, March 4th from 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m at the Treehouse to explore this topic. We ask that each woman in attendance arrive with an open mind, a willingness to share, and respect for the privacy of all attendees. All attendees will receive guided questions for self-inquiry to consider in advance of the Circle the week of February 24th.
- 10 seats available
- Advanced registration required. Registration closes March 2nd
- If you'd like for a friend or loved one to attend with you, please ask them to purchase a ticket separately so we have names and email addresses for all attendees
- Wednesday Circle$20$200$0
- Wednesday Circle$25$250$0
- Wednesday Circle$30$300$0