Charlie's Acres Farm Tour and Plant-Based Cook Along with Alana Joy Eckhart
Time & Location
About the Event
Spend an afternoon with the Napa Women's Circle as we practice mindfulness in a different form - being present and informed with our food choices. We'll start our time together with a digital tour of Charlie's Acres, a farm animal sanctuary in Sonoma where goats, pigs, cows, chickens, turkeys, and ducks are living their healthiest, happiest lives. You'll get to meet the animals and hear their rescue stories.
After our tour, Alana Joy Eckhart will invite us into our kitchens for a digital plant-based Macaroni & Cheese cook along. Alana, a champion of food that is plant-forward and hyper-seasonal, has more than15 years of experience cooking for restaurants across the globe. She's passionate about food that nourishes the body and soul sourced from local purveyors.
You're invited to follow her step by step in your own kitchen or simply sit back and watch. We'll provide you with a shopping list in advance of this gathering and appreciate you making the choice to either gather your own ingredients or enjoy the experience like your very own cooking show.
- Family-friendly! Two ticket options, one for single attendees and one for families
- Advanced registration required
- If you'd like for a friend or loved one to attend with you, please ask them to purchase a ticket separately so we have names and email addresses for all attendees
- If your plans change, notify Jenna@afierypeace.com by 12:30 p.m. Friday, May 22nd to receive a full refund. Refunds will not be issued for any cancelations made after that time.
Farm animal photos credit: talented photographer and lovely human Emma K. Morris
- Single Tour & Cook Along$20$200$0
- Family Tour & Cook Along$30$300$0